1/03/2013

Simple but always forgotten



  • I dont know it began from globalization or other. But my analyze that maybe have been a tradition. In every there a topic and we will start the discussion the discussion contestant or the student answer, give arguments , give respond but there forget to say a word . once again it very simple but always forgotten actually that because it simple this word is our identity. The word is assalamualaikum wr.wb, i dont know why . because we are islamic and we are UII student, right? . i have analyze almost in first semester. Please complain if my argument was wrong. this opinion just for relax and for remember whatever its important or not. But once again i am say . “simple but always forgotten"

    I am sorry no one source

          Just my analyse

           Thanks ridody

No comments:

Post a Comment